Le Mille Creperie


Crepe cake flavours include classics such as tiramisu, black forest and more Asian oriented flavours of lychee, matcha and durian.

I've had a few of their crepe cakes, they were thin and delicate, layered with fresh cream in between with very light sweet flavour. I've never had a terrible crepe cake.
Prices are around $8-$9 per slice which can be expensive (sometimes this is my replacement lunch when I have no appetite), with a whole crepe cake costing around $70 and more.

The space is actually really small in the centre of the centre, rather than it's own shop so seating is limited. The coffee is sometimes ok, sometimes on the weak side.

I remember first seeing crepe cakes at Little Rogue which was a tiny coffee shop in a laneway next to Melbourne Central, and they were always sold out. They have become a more common item featured in cafes.

I rate this experience: 3/5

Le Mille Creperie
Chadstone Shopping Centre, 1341 Dandenong Road, Malvern East 3148

Le Mille Creperie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments