Starbucks CBD

Was really hungry and strangely did not feel like eating in any proper place along Swanston St so I thought I'd go into Starbucks to get some normal cafe food. Realised that it's that time of the year again, Spoopyween! (yaay) Which means pumpkin spice is back on the menu! Found that the spice wasn't quite strong, I could taste more nutmeg, but not so much cinnamon or ginger. The bacon and egg croissant was warm and delicious, and more refreshing than a simple HCT croissant.

I still randomly go to Starbucks for Matcha Lattes as it was a the original place that offered it before it became normalised in Melbourne. It is usually on the sweeter side, and not so much bitter or umami, and very consistent each time.

I rate this experience: 3/5

Starbucks
117 Swanston Street, CBD, Melbourne, VIC


Starbucks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments