The Crux & Co

HOUJI-CHA PANCAKES $20
The pancakes were light, fluffy and mildly sweet, but flavours weren't that outstanding. Houji-cha flavour itself is not very strong so it did not translate well into a pancake.

I've tried many of the dishes here and they were mostly underwhelming. However there is one dish that did appeal to me, the Chilli Scrambled Eggs served with cheese, chorizo and torched crab sticks on smoked charcoal toast. Eggs were fluffy and the torched crab stick added that extra flavour.

Overall I find that the cakes that are made in-house are the highlight of the cafe, my favourite being the Solero Ball which is a creamy coconut mousse with almond and vanilla sponge.

I rate this experience: 3/5

The Crux & Co
 GO1/35 Albert Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004


The Crux & Co Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments